Outlandish Particle Periodic Table Update 11 (File Index)
Index of File Access and Modifications
Review from http://pdg.lbl.gov/2011/listings/contents_listings.html
by Tony Lance Dip.Math(Open) 24th June 2014
- Key to Particle Numbers and Modifications
- CERN Results (Actual 2011)
- Out CERN (Charged Actual) CERN Results
- Out Null (Neutral Mass reduced by 1.002%) CERN Results
- Out One (Neutral Set to charged) CERN Results
- Out Results (Outlandish Modified Particle Results Table) add three above
- Pair CERN (Set to neutral and less .5 MeV) Out CERN
- Pair Null (Set to charged and add .5 MeV) Out Null
- Pair One (Set to neutral and less .5 MeV) Out One
- Out Two (Set to charged) Miss CERN
- Out Six (Set to charged) Miss One
- Out Duck (Set to neutral and less .5 MeV) Out Two
- Out Quack (Set to neutral and less .5 MeV) Out Six
- Out Mock (Outlandish Full Mock-up of Table) add eight above
- Miss Null (Missing unmodified EQ Pair Null)
- Miss CERN (Missing unmodified increase by 1.002%) Pair CERN
- Miss One (Missing unmodified increase by 1.002%) Pair One
- Miss Part (Missing Unmodified Particles in CERN Format) add three above
- OUT pair (Outlandish modified and actual pairs) Out Results
- Small Pairs Table (Outlandish modified and actual pairs) 2017
- The Outlandish Particle Periodic Table (Classified) 2017
- Spider Wheel and Hairpin Experimental Proof
- Further Predictions No Iron Moons
- Commentary on Costermonger Discovery
- Free Software Package (updated 2017)
NB You have heard of the standard model. This is the outlandish model.
The one is based on quarks which are without structure.
This is a return to the classical particle,
which was always going to be based on a billiard ball or a ping-pong ball.
The billiard ball is continuous so infinite.
The ping-pong ball with a pattern on it is discrete so finite and has a structure.
The pattern is based on platonic and archimedian solids.
One face of which is the equilateral triangle.
The formula for counting the number of polkadots is sumation n.
Update 11 is a work in progress with 10 structures.
Pairs of structures are taken as a ratio and compared
with pairs of experimental particles taken as a ratio using software.
All the types 1 to 10 match these ratios one to one.
Type 77 and 88 are one to many and so do not match.
Q.Is your request for a proposal in terms of help or theoretical clarificaton?
A.(Facebook Astrophysics and Physics replied the latter.)