- Digs the grave of the Standard Model of Particles, but does not
- Outlandish Periodic Table of Particles is one of many found by
Pastures, with results which are better than Standard Model.
- Probably the most important, non-life-saving program in the world.
- Setting a new industry standard, in the multi-billion dollar particle
super collider industry.
- Take part in the search, for the scientific Eldorado (City of Gold),
called the Periodic Table of Sub-Atomic Particles.
- Count the number of angels on a pin-head, otherwise known as the number
of photons in an electron.(More than 227 million.)
- Find a needle in a haystack, by finding the highest number of the Electron
Mass, which matches the particle pair mass ratios of 54 particles.
- Find unitized mass values and number of photons (N) in polygon edge,
for any particle matched.
- Check any particle against 10 potential structures, based on Platonic and
Archimedean solid surface patterns.
- All structures include collapsed lattice counting, which gives IV polygon
mass photon number greater than N times N, where N=8,9,10,...
- Option 1 checks all the electron mass values, in the infinite series
(N times N + N)/2 = sumation N, against a list of upto 100 particles.
- Option 2 classifies a list of upto 9999 particles, given an electron
mass photon number from option 1.
- Option 3 checks single particles against 9 structures, given this same
- Option 4 checks one particle per run, against 9 structures, for a list of
electron masses in photons. 54 runs found 227879226 with 44 matches.
- No original selling price.(Freeware program.)
- Fortran 77 source code given in listing format included with software.
- Written by UK ex-local government Senior Programmer.
- IBM-compatible from standard PC to Pentium.